Work Program & Budget
The Chelan-Douglas Transportation Council operates on a July 1 to June 30 fiscal year, and each year adopts a Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) to accompany our budget that details transportation planning activities to be undertaken during the year. The work program is submitted to the Washington State Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration and Federal Transit Administration for their approval as granting agencies that provide ongoing funding for the Council operations. The annual budget is included in the work program document.
- FY 2018 Work Program & Budget
- FY 2017 Work Program & Budget
- FY 2016 Work Program & Budget
- FY 2015 Work Program & Budget
- FY 2015 UPWP Annual Report